The ADA Act (The Americans with Disabilities Act) and WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) is a set of rules and regulation that requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web and digital content. Website owners are being targeted and sued for a law they may not even know or understand. It is only a matter of time before it gets to you or your company – and if you are not ADA Compliant it can cost you thousands of dollars and much more in lost time to defend your business.
ada website compliance
- Unlock the Secrets: Get More Google 5-Star Reviews with These Tips
- How to Prevent Website Visitors Becoming Lost: The Power of Retargeting
- Cracking the Code for SEO: Unleashing the Power of Search Box Optimization
- Level Up Your SEO Strategy: 7 Tips for Dominating in 2024
- Alien Abduction Causing Disappearance of 5-Star Reviews on Google