Our Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report the alleged infringement by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to Company (See Contact At Bottom)
Upon receipt of a DMCA notice, we will take the following steps:
- We will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material;
- We will notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and our removal or disabling of the material; and
- We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter notification to our designated copyright agent. Your counter notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter notification to Company (See Contact At Bottom)
Upon receipt of a counter notification, we will promptly provide the person who provided the DMCA notice with a copy of the counter notification and inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within 10 business days. We will also replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless our designated copyright agent receives notice from the person who provided the DMCA notice that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website.
Please note Company Contact for all Notices
1971 Western Ave #173
Albany NY 12203
Or Email dmca [-AT-] WebAgency.AI